But yes she found it very entertaining, sharing nonsensical videos on the groups and sharing long messages and pics is her best form of interaction. So we were in a group with two other colleagues, we were a closed knit kind of group. Us two, and another guy and a girl.
Now I had never heard someone love eating slate pencils! With this dialogue she related to my habit of chewing pan masala. Nonsense stuff again!
Yes she loves eating slate pencils and would probably give the world to someone who got it for her (She did! Read on).
Both the girls in the group loved that snack. Yet her expression of the feeling behind having it was probably out of the world sentiment, I can relate the same feeling with weed! She said it tastes and smells somewhat like petrichor. I was like 'You relate the feeling with probably the most loved feeling I have. Petrichor! The smell can take me places and cool my mind in an instant!
So here again my priority and duty was to get her slate pencils (later I knew they are also called 'Slaty'). I got one packet each for both the girls (Another pain if you see a girl quarrel with a girl).
I am never in favour of her having it, its not safe! But still I got it for her. I just love the glow on her face once she saw the packets! I love the eyes which shone with happiness. I could probably stock up all the slate pencils in the world and give her one every minute to see that expression!
No comments:
Post a Comment